It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not at home, so I cannot download it... this evening I will try to update the game using the client.
AtomicP: I'm new to playing TW3 (needed a new video card to play) and started on 1.08. Will this patch break any existing saves? I'm only a few hours in so nothing I don't mind starting over.
Antimateria: I don't think it will. There has been a lot of patching and I never had to start over.
Thanks, good to know.
PakGatsu: The patch is out... I can download it from my account.
i don't have it in my account...

Now i have it !
Post edited October 09, 2015 by viking20
Well it seems everybody is downloading now, because I get an lot of disconnects... ;-).

Part 2 is not even downloadable (404 error). I got the rest, but if the download itself is error-free remains to be seen.

Guess I must have an bit more patience. No problem with that.....
The current patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40-1.bin seems incomplete.
It's size is currently 3.2gb instead of 4.2gb
ThierryTSA: The current patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40-1.bin seems incomplete.
It's size is currently 3.2gb instead of 4.2gb
mine 3.99GB size on disk 4.29 GB
Well, I have downloaded the patch from the web. Upon starting the exe I get an error, after choosing the language: The source file is corrupted. Redownloaded it several times, did not help. GOG Galaxy can't even start the download: it gets stuck at allocating space. Now it doesn't even reach that, it always ends at the "Not authorized" message.
wilson576: Well, I have downloaded the patch from the web. Upon starting the exe I get an error, after choosing the language: The source file is corrupted. Redownloaded it several times, did not help. GOG Galaxy can't even start the download: it gets stuck at allocating space. Now it doesn't even reach that, it always ends at the "Not authorized" message.
Let galaxy work. On my case it took its time there also but it's downloading atm.
wilson576: Well, I have downloaded the patch from the web. Upon starting the exe I get an error, after choosing the language: The source file is corrupted. Redownloaded it several times, did not help. GOG Galaxy can't even start the download: it gets stuck at allocating space. Now it doesn't even reach that, it always ends at the "Not authorized" message.
jucedogi: Let galaxy work. On my case it took its time there also but it's downloading atm.
I have been letting it work its magic for more than an hour now :)
Ya I think there is some issue with the files or the downloading of them. The second part says it is 4.1GB on GOG, when Chrome started to download it said it was 3.2GB and it seemed to have finished downloading at 1.6GB.

I think I will wait a bit to download as it doesn't appear to be adding up.
Download seems a bit borked. Keeps failing for me, now when i click the links to download it takes me to nvidia's site...
Wunderboy74: Download seems a bit borked. Keeps failing for me, now when i click the links to download it takes me to nvidia's site...
I have had the same issue. You can fix the issue of the Nvidia website. Sign out of your account...clear your cache and re-sign in. Unfortunately, it does NOT solve the issue as to why the patch doesn't work. First file doesn't even come down as an .exe file. You have to change the extension. .bin 1 is too small and corrupt. I was able to download all four parts...cannot install. Get message that first bin file corrupt. If you download the ALL DLC installer...same thing...no .exe extension. Fixed that and it installed. Patch 1.10 is totally messed up. GOG needs to fix this...
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry for the trouble. Please try again and let me know if everything is OK (it should now).
Paczyk: Hi guys,

I'm very sorry for the trouble. Please try again and let me know if everything is OK (it should now).
Do I need to turn off the Beta Channel for it to work?
Downloading this patch is more fun than playing most other games. :P