It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After the 1.10 patch the quest Closed City II appears as failed, but I completed that quest almost two months ago. And other two old quests appear as recently completed as soon as the game starts after loading a save.

Now I have to download another 17 GB to roll back to the previous patch with my third world internet connection.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
No, redownloading the patch or the 16 pieces of DLC will not fix it. CDPR said they are looking into fixing this issue. The two quests appearing are actually from the new expansion lol.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by stevezy
stevezy: No, redownloading the patch or the 16 pieces of DLC will not fix it. CDPR said they are looking into fixing this issue. The two quests appearing are actually from the new expansion lol.
I meant going back to the 1.8 patch. The two completed quests are from the main game, I completed them a long time ago.
If you are able to revert back to 1.08.4, then yes, those quest will show up as completed; as long as you kept the save as a patch 1.8 save.
Post edited October 11, 2015 by stevezy