It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

some people said that the patch 1.21 is our now since 40 minutes, but i cant download it because GOG dont show me this update, why?

PS4 and xBox users can download it too i read:(

This is not from me: http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files10/Patch_1.21.jpg

Edit: when i log in to my account at my smartphone i can see this patch, i deletet cookies and cache but cant see it on the pc, :/?
Post edited May 30, 2016 by Scoachbaer
I just started downloading it! :)

Sometimes people recommend to do a https://www.gog.com/user/refresh while you are logged in of course. Have you already tried that? If not, that's what I would do.
Unfortunately the patch is only available if you use the Galaxy client.

I have installed the game from the installer files in my library, so I am not able to install this patch (The client does not "see" the manual installed game).

Sigh... I am afraid we (or I to be precise) will be the last ones that get the update... And probably the Expansion..
That will teach us for not using Galaxy I guess....
Post edited May 30, 2016 by JClosed
JClosed: Unfortunately the patch is only available if you use the Galaxy client.
That's wrong, I'm downloading it right now without.
JClosed: Unfortunately the patch is only available if you use the Galaxy client.
Santiago: That's wrong, I'm downloading it right now without.
You are right - It just appeared in my Library...

Great - time to download (and hang my head for complaining... just a little bit).... ;-).
i'm downloading right now via GOG Downloader, so it is out there.

the problem might be, that it is only available in ENGLISCH right now.
i assume the other language versions are soon to follow.
Seems the DLC package as well as HoS has been updated to 1.21 as well, so it may be a good idea to update them all, though I don't know if that's really necessary. Gives us something to do while awaiting Blood and Wine...
The patch should be language independent. I guess they just forgot to to add the link to the different languages in the account menu.
Peetz: Seems the DLC package as well as HoS has been updated to 1.21 as well, so it may be a good idea to update them all, though I don't know if that's really necessary. Gives us something to do while awaiting Blood and Wine...
Yeah, I bet we'll see a lot of people complaining again the next few days about certain problems that all originate from not updating all the files and only downloading the patch. Like always. :D
Peetz: Seems the DLC package as well as HoS has been updated to 1.21 as well, so it may be a good idea to update them all, though I don't know if that's really necessary. Gives us something to do while awaiting Blood and Wine...
Santiago: Yeah, I bet we'll see a lot of people complaining again the next few days about certain problems that all originate from not updating all the files and only downloading the patch. Like always. :D
it works perfectly fine without, i just tested it.
although some fixes in hearts of stone might only work with the updated installer, i reckon.
Santiago: Yeah, I bet we'll see a lot of people complaining again the next few days about certain problems that all originate from not updating all the files and only downloading the patch. Like always. :D
monotony: it works perfectly fine without, i just tested it.
although some fixes in hearts of stone might only work with the updated installer, i reckon.
The (this, the actual) patch prepares the game for the last expansion, this again is not out yet - so please: how had you been able to "test" something that will be available in a few hours only (aka "not now")?
Some kind of treat!
monotony: it works perfectly fine without, i just tested it.
zerebrush: The (this, the actual) patch prepares the game for the last expansion, this again is not out yet - so please: how had you been able to "test" something that will be available in a few hours only (aka "not now")?
Some kind of treat!
it's not about BnW, but the updated HoS installer, which got it's version number changed from 2.0.0.42 (1.12) to 2.0.0.44 (1.21). i tested if HoS was still playable with the new patch and without re-installing the whole add-on.
Post edited May 30, 2016 by monotony
monotony: although some fixes in hearts of stone might only work with the updated installer, i reckon.
Yeah, so why would one not install it?!? This isn't even theoretical. There was a bug in one of the DLC quests (unkillable werewolf) and people kept complaining months after the bug was fixed, because they never installed the new DLC package. They fixed it right away, but the fix wasn't included in the patch. Ever since then I always install everything anew, if it has gotten a new version number.
monotony: although some fixes in hearts of stone might only work with the updated installer, i reckon.
Santiago: Yeah, so why would one not install it?!? This isn't even theoretical. There was a bug in one of the DLC quests (unkillable werewolf) and people kept complaining months after the bug was fixed, because they never installed the new DLC package. They fixed it right away, but the fix wasn't included in the patch. Ever since then I always install everything anew, if it has gotten a new version number.
something like this should be fixed within a patch, in my opinion. one should not be required to download the whole game/add-on again to fix one minor bug. also, keep in mind that there are many people with low bandwiths and/or monthly traffic limits.
monotony: something like this should be fixed within a patch, in my opinion. one should not be required to download the whole game/add-on again to fix one minor bug. also, keep in mind that there are many people with low bandwiths and/or monthly traffic limits.
I completely agree with you, it's just that it doesn't change the situation. If you want to make sure that everything is okay/newest version, you will have to do it this way.