It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok folks only using one mod and that is the mod that allows for the cheat codes updated for 1.22.

Now I know when installing mods some games limit you to being able to only install so many. is it like that with the Witcher 3 or does anyone know?

Now if I install mods and find a quest that's broken to test and see if it's because of a mod can I just cut and paste the Mod folder elsewhere temp and re start the game?

Also in my Original play through I didn't find what I needed to make a couple of the concoctions< I think 1 is the Doppler> and some how didn't find a few of the potions and I did all of the quest including 99% of the ? areas. As there were 2 or 3 no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get to them. Will I be able to find them in New Game +?.

Also the "Dressed To Kill Achievement" which is the on one you get for equipping the full set of Witcher gear. What am I missing for this one I've got the full Viper set armor, trousers, boots, and gauntlets as well as for the Venomous silver and steel swords. But yet the Achievement won't unlock.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by redneck1st
Modding in TW3 doesn't rise a counter that forbids you to install any more than a fixed number. You can even mod the base game files without adding mod files in the designated "mod" folder as well.

If a quest is stuck, removing the mods and testing without them is a plausible option, of course.

The stuff needed to make concoctions is sometimes a one time only material, you'll need to kill a quest target (not spare it) to get your hands on it. The Doppler is one of those cases, I also only encountered exactly one possibility in the entire game to fight a Doppler but I spared him of this fate and therefore never got the mutagen.

There are chests to be found with no point of interest anywhere near them, and quite a lot at that, to be sure. You can find recipes and schematics in those.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Unkalibriert
Unkalibriert: Modding in TW3 doesn't rise a counter that forbids you to install any more than a fixed number. You can even mod the base game files without adding mod files in the designated "mod" folder as well.

If a quest is stuck, removing the mods and testing without them is a plausible option, of course.

The stuff needed to make concoctions is sometimes a one time only material, you'll need to kill a quest target (not spare it) to get your hands on it. The Doppler is one of those cases, I also only encountered exactly one possibility in the entire game to fight a Doppler but I spared him of this fate and therefore never got the mutagen.

There are chests to be found with no point of interest anywhere near them, and quite a lot at that, to be sure. You can find recipes and schematics in those.
Thanks but now like a couple of potion that I got I was never able to find parts of them will I have the chance to get them in New game +.
redneck1st: Thanks but now like a couple of potion that I got I was never able to find parts of them will I have the chance to get them in New game +.
Yes, you will have a chance. But no guarantee. ;)
redneck1st: Thanks but now like a couple of potion that I got I was never able to find parts of them will I have the chance to get them in New game +.
Unkalibriert: Yes, you will have a chance. But no guarantee. ;)
That is why I hate things like Potion recipes to be random you might not ever find them.

How about the "Dressed to Kill" Achievement? Like I said Geralt is wearing the full set of Viper gear and has the Venomous viper swords yet it won't unlock the achievement. Anyone else with this issue?
Unkalibriert: Yes, you will have a chance. But no guarantee. ;)
redneck1st: That is why I hate things like Potion recipes to be random you might not ever find them.

How about the "Dressed to Kill" Achievement? Like I said Geralt is wearing the full set of Viper gear and has the Venomous viper swords yet it won't unlock the achievement. Anyone else with this issue?
Hello there.

I'd just like to point out that the achievement might only unlock for either the Cat Gear, Ursine Gear or the Griffin Gear.

I haven't tested the others, because I already got the achievement in Vanilla game. Use the tried and true method.
redneck1st: That is why I hate things like Potion recipes to be random you might not ever find them.

GZulu: Hello there.

I'd just like to point out that the achievement might only unlock for either the Cat Gear, Ursine Gear or the Griffin Gear.

I haven't tested the others, because I already got the achievement in Vanilla game. Use the tried and true method.
Ok I will try with one of the other sets. I think I might have them in my stash but not sure as I liked the Viper gear for it's looks as well as for it's stats and the fact that it is Medium armor. You would think that since it says witcher gear in the Description that it would be for the Viper gear as well.

I'm currently @ Crowes perch and just started the quest to find the Baron's daughter and Wife. I will go back to Ciri's room and see if I got the set in my stash but don't think that I made them.

Not sure if I've got the schematics for any of them now that I've started a New Game +. Thanks.