It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

what's the best way to make money under the most recent patches? I left the game alone for a year and just returned a couple of days ago and all the methods from back then (the bootle dude, the pearl thingm whatever) don't work anymore...
[Edit for typo]
Quests. There's no better method that doesn't use exploits or cheats. As for items to sell, wraiths drop essences and powders that are worth quite a bit, and runestones from all manner of sources. I've never found money to be an issue in this game, except for right at the start. Oh, yeah, monster nests are a great source. Some even respawn (the 3 nekker nests north east of Downwarren for example) if you meditate for 3 days. Merchants replenish their coin after 5 days, too.
Post edited October 16, 2016 by Hickory
''Merchants replenish their coin after 5 days, too.'' Never knew that(and I have 160hrs on game), thanks.
I actually found money easier to make on the recent patches, just grab everything and sell what you don't need.
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Kobi_Blade