It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After the recent 1.11 patch every quest i have come across that involves a fist fight the npcs will bug out and the fight can not continue due to their inability to fight and be knocked out, they just stand there .Has happened on 3 different occasions; The Cabaret when i go to get the placards from the thieves they just stand there and i can not beat them or even run away. also when i started a new game the first fist fight right outside the inn with the 3 guys they just stand there unable to be beaten, and the 3rd with twisted fire starter when i confront the arsonist and choose to fight him he just stands there unable to be beaten.
This question / problem has been solved by ReadR00sterimage
Та же ерунда. При прохождении заданий появляется один или несколько врагов с уровнем -1 и нулевым здоровьем, который просто стоит и ему нельзя причинить ни каких повреждений. На этом квест застревает.
Загрузка сейвов не помогает.

Застрял на основном квесте. Придётся ждать нового патча, и надеяться, что проблему решат.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Alexander_1983
chalacyn: After the recent 1.11 patch every quest i have come across that involves a fist fight the npcs will bug out and the fight can not continue due to their inability to fight and be knocked out, they just stand there .Has happened on 3 different occasions; The Cabaret when i go to get the placards from the thieves they just stand there and i can not beat them or even run away. also when i started a new game the first fist fight right outside the inn with the 3 guys they just stand there unable to be beaten, and the 3rd with twisted fire starter when i confront the arsonist and choose to fight him he just stands there unable to be beaten.
I was having this problem. I had the DRM free version. I decided to uninstall the entire game and finally get Galaxy and reinstall the game, and after I did that it was fixed even with the old save. So try verifying and repairing with Galaxy.