It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, it's been months since I've played the Witcher 3 and I want to play it again, and I see there have been multiple patches. I have not used the Galaxy client, so I went to install them manually like I have with previous patches. After downloading each patch, then going to the setup exe, I get the message seen in the witcher1 image. I installed the game digitially so I have no discs whatsoever, so I try to route the set up to my Witcher 3 game folder, and after doing so, I get the message seen in the witcher2 image. I tried different folders and got the same response. I moved the 3 patch files into a "bin" folder within my Witcher 3 folder, same response. I could not find solutions for this problem, the closest thing I found was a problem with a missing bin file when installing the game, which I did not get. This may be a similar problem, so if someone knows that I need to use the fix associated with it then I will try it. I also downloaded Galaxy to try to update the game that way but it just wants me to install the whole game again. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply