It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys, I recently bought Hearts Of Stone, and for playing it I must update to 1.11, but first I must update to 1.10. When i try to install the 1.10 patch it crashes and I cannot update to 1.11 or install the DLC's or reupdating to 1.10, but the game shows as 1.10 version... So for trying again the installation of the 1.10 patch I have to uninstall The Witcher III and start again all the process, but at the moment of updating to 1.10, it always crashes...

(For the record, english isn't my first language so if you saw something that makes your eyes bleed I am so sorry :P)
This question / problem has been solved by Ritualistoimage
Is the patch really crashing or just not responding? If it is the second just wait until patching is finished (time depends on the power of your PC. Could be 10min or up to 40min.)
Ritualisto: Is the patch really crashing or just not responding? If it is the second just wait until patching is finished (time depends on the power of your PC. Could be 10min or up to 40min.)
Its not responding, so i only can stop it with Ctrl+Alt+Supr. It doesn't show any time left or progress. But I'll try this, thanks!