It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

System specs for reference:

CPU - Intel i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz

GPU - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G

RAM - 8GB (2x4GB) Kingston HyperX FURY

Motherboard - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Cooling - Corsair H105

Storage - 120GB Samsung EVO SSD; 1TB Western Digital HDD

Since patch 1.21 released I am no longer able to run the game without VSync. If I disable it my CPU usage hits 90-100% tanking my FPS into the 40s and the game literally chugs and stutters away. Even if I set the FPS limiter to 60 this occurs but not quite as bad. I usually run a mix of High/Ultra settings with Hairworks enabled but I've found even when I set the graphics preset to Low this occurs. What's the deal? This never occurred in any of the other previous patches but now all of a sudden it does.

I have tried numerous solutions to try and alleviate the problem but nothing works. I've even gone as far as resetting my overclocks on both my CPU and GPU, defragging my HDD, and doing a system restore. The only option I have left is to uninstall the game and re-download it but that will literally take a whole day with my ISP. This problem doesn't occur with any other game I own, even the more CPU intensive games such as ARMA 3 so no way the fault lies with my hardware. All my temps are fine, RAM usage fine, everything fine except the CPU usage.

Can you kind folk please try to help me find a solution to this problem and is there anyway a developer can look into this matter? I believe it has to do with something in the game's code. Thank you for your time.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply