It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I accidentally deleted my Witcher 3 saved file. 130 hours of game play just disappeared :'(

*I was in level 35
*I had got the Ciri Becomes a Witcher ending
*Geralt retires to Kovir with Triss.

Can someone please upload a save file with the similar ending? :(
Also Side character endings include

*Cerys An Craite becomes ruler
*Baron is dead
*Radovid is dead
*Djikstra is dead
*Emhyr restores land to Temeria.

plz
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I am on level 31, game not complete yet, just killed the ladies of the woods. Going on a holiday, so I can't upload my save file right now. But I will upload it after a few days if you don't get a save file from someone else by then.
Dude, you're an idiot.

I completed the game and knew these endings, but for a lot of people you just spoiled the game.
Hi.
I've got 35 level post game saving. Don't remember witch ending it was but it doesn't matter if you want to start NG+.
I can't send it here. They not allow to send anything bigger than 500Kb an only pictures. I could maybe split file and change extensions but gog could be unhappy and bun me from forum.
You need to post your email here. I've got savings on higher levels as well but that could ruin your fun.
RSColonel_131st: Dude, you're an idiot.

I completed the game and knew these endings, but for a lot of people you just spoiled the game.
I think the OP just made a post so they could post every single spoiler in the game ......
Jewo: Hi.
I've got 35 level post game saving. Don't remember witch ending it was but it doesn't matter if you want to start NG+.
I can't send it here. They not allow to send anything bigger than 500Kb an only pictures. I could maybe split file and change extensions but gog could be unhappy and bun me from forum.
You need to post your email here. I've got savings on higher levels as well but that could ruin your fun.
Can you upload it on any cloud service and share the link?
Jewo: Hi.
MrLoooooooo: Can you upload it on any cloud service and share the link?
In that case I need a help how to do that because I am quite old chap who doesn't know how to use clouds and social media. I don't have FB, Twitter and I don't play multiplayer because every one bits me. If I have to sign up for one of those things, I am sorry, but I can't help.
PS
But I see one simple solution. Just post here your email for let say today. And after I send you gamesave you just edit your post end erase email. Is up to you.
Post edited October 17, 2015 by Jewo