It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, i played all day, exploring and such in skellig, had no bug and no problem at all, and not using any mod yet. Then at some point i teleported back to velen, went south east to nilfgaardian camp, reported a quest, went around to pick a quest and i started to crash, back to desktop while the game was still running as i could still ear the dialog running.

Used windows task manager to kill the game, loaded back, when around to talk to other npc and still crashed the same way, when speaking with npc. Had to kill the game, loaded in again and changed location.

I had no more crash but i noticed the alchemy tab changed back to pre-1.10 patch, then i started to check my gear, and they also changed to pre patch, i could see some other stuff changed too.
I tried to load a saved game from this morning but it still the same, my game reverted itself.
Anyone else? any tips? The verify/repair didnt do anything.
Also tried to delete galaxy patch version in programdata, did the verify/repair again which took a while, but no change in the game.

Is there a way to force a re-compilation script ?
Post edited October 13, 2015 by bobebo17
Seem like some people have the same problem but once in the expension, could the source be the same?
Submitted to tech support by the website, no answer yet, starting to download the game again piece by piece to re-install.