It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Community,

first, sorry for my bad english.

Since i have installed patch 1.04. my game freeze.

I get a black screen and i am not able to to anything. Not even Taskmanager. Forced to do a restart.

Anyone else have this problem or any solution?
Do you hear any sounds in the background at all?

Since 1.04, my screen freezes after about 20 minutes of play, but I can still hear all the game sounds in the background. Unlike you, I can still access the task manager at this point and restart my game, which is the only solition I've found so far.
Well, the game (1.04) crashes for me too. But since I always start task manager before playing any game, it kicks me to desktop and I can end the witcher3 process. But yeah - 4 crashes in just under two hours of gaming is too much.

And I also hear the game music playing in the background.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Gendalf
SpagEddy: Do you hear any sounds in the background at all?

Since 1.04, my screen freezes after about 20 minutes of play, but I can still hear all the game sounds in the background. Unlike you, I can still access the task manager at this point and restart my game, which is the only solition I've found so far.
No. don't hear any sound. my screen gets black and thats all. with 1.03 i had no problems!!

I have 4 crashes in 20 min. Cant even play more than 3-5 min.
Same here.

With 1.04 patch the game freeze (after about 2h of play).
The game continue to run (i heard sound) but the screen is freeze.

(on a I7 3770 - GTX 970)
Same problem here and i dont hear any music or effects and can't do anything to close the game, i only can force reset to solve the problem... i posted this problem in cdprojectred forums too:

After install this patch my pc crash and freezes continously in random non playable scenes.
For example when Keira change this clothes with magic.

Set all in Ultra at 1080p
GeForce Gtx 980
Intel i7-5820k 3.30GHz oc to 4.0GHz
32GB DDR4
Drivers 352.86
Windows 8.1
GoG Galaxy
tobias stein ist ein ...