It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just wanted to spread the awesome news to anyone who didn't know, the DS4 works perfectly with W3. No DS4Tool or DS4Windows needed, just plug and play.

There are no other devs that I know of who are doing this. It's so nice to be able to just plug in my controller to USB and play without having to jump through hoops and "tricking" the game into thinking my DS4 is an xbox controller. Thanks for letting me have the choice of using my DS4, instead of asking me to buy a Microsoft controller.

All the buttons function normally. Options button pauses the game, and pressing the touch pad opens the menu. Also, holding the touch pad button opens the inventory. A really nice feature that I noticed is the lightbar reacts to the game! It's blue at the start menu/loading screens, green during normal play, yellow while fighting, and red when you die. Very cool.

Thanks so much CDProjekt RED. Once again, you rock!
Yeah I think it's since 1.10. Someone told me that he noticed this when his DS4 always reacted once he started the game. That's really cool for people who own it. I always wanted to buy one too.