It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hello,
after patching the game manually with the last v.1.10 patch (10.3go in 4th part), it sems to be necessary to install the new 16 dlc's pack.
So I think that procedure has to follow is:
1- apply the v.1.10 patch
2- apply the new free dlc program

i am actually in v1.04 and i have installed some dlc at the same time.
Does i need to uninstall all my actual dlc's before the reinstallation or simpy execute the free dlc program without any preliminary uninstallation of them?

Sorry for my deplorable English
Pilgrimmage: hello,
after patching the game manually with the last v.1.10 patch (10.3go in 4th part), it sems to be necessary to install the new 16 dlc's pack.
So I think that procedure has to follow is:
1- apply the v.1.10 patch
2- apply the new free dlc program

i am actually in v1.04 and i have installed some dlc at the same time.
Does i need to uninstall all my actual dlc's before the reinstallation or simpy execute the free dlc program without any preliminary uninstallation of them?

Sorry for my deplorable English
Had the same question today.

No you don't have to uninstall your current dlc. Just manually install latest patch and after that dlc pack.
I did so (didn't have Ciri alternative look and New Game+) and everything looks fine so far.

P.S. Make sure to backup your save files in case something goes wrong.
Thank you for your help.
I uninstalled the old DLC versions, but merely because I wanted to get rid of the 16 uninstall entries in the Windows control panel.
Santiago: I uninstalled the old DLC versions, but merely because I wanted to get rid of the 16 uninstall entries in the Windows control panel.
ok thanks,
If the pack allows to have only a single entrance in the windows control panel I am going to make the same thing
Yes, the new pack is just a single entry.