It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After reinstalling witcher 3, updating it to 1.21, installing the 1.21 updatet dlcs (free and hos) and verifying the files I started my save. I was finishing the battle preparations quest.

Now, after a few cutscenes, you get to play with ciri.

New thing. The soldiers are frozen but killable. The hounds work fine. But caranthir is broken. He is frozen with no animations and does not take positive damage. Just negativ. -0.55.

I know this isn't how this should work cause I finished this game at least 4-5 times.

What should I do?

(Personal stuff: I wanted to finish the main game so I have a fluid storyline to BaW. Well. Seems that won't work today.)
Do you have any mods installed?
Nope
I had the same bug several months ago. I just reloaded the save and it worked like it should.
Already tried reloading save. Multiple times. From various points. Still not working
Solved !

I tried verifying again and loading before the quest started and now it works

Thanks for the quick responses :)
Try disabling any mods you are running (even texture ones), it solved problem for me, but created another one - I cant deal any damage to him.

edit: Oh, sorry, im new to forums, kinda missed all the replies -_-
Post edited June 15, 2016 by wynarator