It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just don't know where to begin or to end.

p.s. GoG for the love of God can you email me a link to an older version of galaxy so i can update and play this game please. And no I will not install anything associated with windows 10 spyware. Wasn't blood and wine advertised as a windows 7 game!? That's why I bought it..maybe..!
Post edited June 01, 2016 by NovumZ
This question / problem has been solved by OneFiercePuppyimage
I'm not running Windows 10 (8.1, point of fact) and I didn't need to download any Win10 stuff for the game.

Would you be willing to skip using Galaxy? If so, you can go to gog.com/account and download the game files manually and install them. Galaxy causes so many problems I can't help but think the solution is to just install your games by hand. It's super easy - you download a few files, then double-click on the executable one. That's it.
Runs on W7 just fine, although I do not use Galaxy...
OH OH OH!!!

It..
IT..
Works now!

I've uninstalled galaxy witcher 3 then did regular GoG download and install one by one. And the result is in!

The game is Fucking more awesome then it was!! Thank you CDPR Love you!!!!!!!

Not enough years to play this spectacular adventure!

p.s. sorry for bitchin and moaning!
p.s.s Love You Moar!!!!!!!