It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I fanally completed downloading the latest patch and I am almost finished with the game (I'm on the "on thin ice" quest) aand when I continued my game after installing the patch the enemies wont move anymore Caranthir, the wild hunt warriors, even Eredin. They all won't move. How do I fix this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Jerickofbayview: when I continued my game after installing the patch the enemies wont move anymore
Download and update the DLCs as well.
Jerickofbayview: when I continued my game after installing the patch the enemies wont move anymore
Hickory: Download and update the DLCs as well.
I don't have the dlc's and this is already the latest patch 1.12.1 so how do I fix this?
Hickory: Download and update the DLCs as well.
Jerickofbayview: I don't have the dlc's and this is already the latest patch 1.12.1 so how do I fix this?
You don't have the free DLCs? If that's the case, do you have any mods installed?
Jerickofbayview: I don't have the dlc's and this is already the latest patch 1.12.1 so how do I fix this?
Hickory: You don't have the free DLCs? If that's the case, do you have any mods installed?
I don't either
Hickory: You don't have the free DLCs? If that's the case, do you have any mods installed?
Jerickofbayview: I don't either
Then it can only be a corrupt installation. Patch 1.12.1 does not introduce such a bug. If you use Galaxy, try verifying your game. And if you come back and say you don't have Galaxy, then I give up, because you should give all such previous information right at the start, in your question -- people have no clue to your setup.
Jerickofbayview: I don't either
Hickory: Then it can only be a corrupt installation. Patch 1.12.1 does not introduce such a bug. If you use Galaxy, try verifying your game. And if you come back and say you don't have Galaxy, then I give up, because you should give all such previous information right at the start, in your question -- people have no clue to your setup.
hey I managed to fix the bug where they dint move with what you said but now I have a new problem. Caranthir is not taking damage but he can deal damage to me :v
Jerickofbayview: Caranthir is not taking damage but he can deal damage to me :v
It sounds like he is too high a level for your character.
Jerickofbayview: Caranthir is not taking damage but he can deal damage to me :v
Hickory: It sounds like he is too high a level for your character.
I was fighhting him with ciri. and caranthir's not taking damage and when I mean not taking damage is that his health bar doesn't go down. whe i hit him there's a tex on the screen saying how much damage he's getting but problem ishis health bar isnt decresing as I hit
Hickory: It sounds like he is too high a level for your character.
Jerickofbayview: I was fighhting him with ciri. and caranthir's not taking damage and when I mean not taking damage is that his health bar doesn't go down. whe i hit him there's a tex on the screen saying how much damage he's getting but problem ishis health bar isnt decresing as I hit
Have you tried using Ciri's special ability? Press and hold 'Q', then release it to give him some of his own medicine.
Jerickofbayview: I was fighhting him with ciri. and caranthir's not taking damage and when I mean not taking damage is that his health bar doesn't go down. whe i hit him there's a tex on the screen saying how much damage he's getting but problem ishis health bar isnt decresing as I hit
Hickory: Have you tried using Ciri's special ability? Press and hold 'Q', then release it to give him some of his own medicine.
yeah I tried everything on the first try when I haven't installed the patch taking on caranthir using ciri was easy. well anyway i already restarted my game. maybe I won't encounter it there since it's a new start
Hey,

i don't want to create a new thread. I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

It's really annoying, i want to kill him. The dmg log says i deal 0,55 dmg per hit >.<
Hickory: Have you tried using Ciri's special ability? Press and hold 'Q', then release it to give him some of his own medicine.
Jerickofbayview: yeah I tried everything on the first try when I haven't installed the patch taking on caranthir using ciri was easy. well anyway i already restarted my game. maybe I won't encounter it there since it's a new start
Hi
did you fix the problem? I have exactly the same situation!
Same issue here....
At the beginning enemy don't move so I decide to check the game with gog and now he is invincible x).

I think it's because I don't play the game since some update and when I play again I installed all the new update. So when I play my save it's from an another version but I don't have issue ( except a graphic issu with the horse) so I continue.

I hope that there is a solution :/

I try to come back to old version but now my save it's too new to run with old version

I would try to delete and install the game again

Edit: So after having install the game again and check it...same issue. I can one shoot enemy before Caranthir and Caranthir is invincible..:/

Edit 2: I contact the support and they found the solution it's work for me!!!! Only on my manual save and not the auto save but nevermind

"Hello

Please remove all mods if you have installed any. Please open the Galaxy Client, click the game and use the MORE > Manage installation > Verify / Repair function and check if the issue persists. You might need to use an earlier save file.

If the issue persists, go to the game's directory, default:
C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\
or:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\
remove the following files (not all might be present) and use the verify/repair function one more time.
goggame-1207664643.hashdb
goggame-1430742867.hashdb
goggame-1430743168.hashdb
goggame-1441355562.hashdb
goggame-1441620909.hashdb

These files are hidden and you will need to enable "Show hidden files" to view them
"
Post edited August 23, 2016 by Nn29