It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After i installed the patch and blood and wine all the deposit with all the items i put inside disappears...

No matter if i load a save game previous the end of the game or after the end. All the deposits disappears and there is nothing at the place of the big box.

It seems i loose all my extra items...

Someone else with the same problem ?

I started a new game+ one month ago to try it, and only in this save game i can find deposit.
But with this save game all restart form the beginning and quests are at very high level, so it is impossible to start blood and wine. I had to finish the game a second time and reach level 60 to can play it...
mauropucci: After i installed the patch and blood and wine all the deposit with all the items i put inside disappears...

No matter if i load a save game previous the end of the game or after the end. All the deposits disappears and there is nothing at the place of the big box.

It seems i loose all my extra items...

Someone else with the same problem ?

I started a new game+ one month ago to try it, and only in this save game i can find deposit.
But with this save game all restart form the beginning and quests are at very high level, so it is impossible to start blood and wine. I had to finish the game a second time and reach level 60 to can play it...
Did you try / do verifying game files in Galaxy?
Yes i tried it now and it solved the problem.

Thanks