It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i have the main game only patched to 1.30(i tried to update to 1.31 to fix vivaldi but during installation 1.31 some months ago pop a message that my version of game is wrong)...now that i see new installers if i want to update to 1.31 must i download 6 gb (3 parts ) 1.10-1.31 and apply?....or do i have to reinstall everything again?....Also i bought BaW today ...to install it do i follow the same patern of installation as the rest patches from gog?(i dont use galaxy) also is BaW patched to 1.31 or do i have to update that too...
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
dimitili: i have the main game only patched to 1.30(i tried to update to 1.31 to fix vivaldi but during installation 1.31 some months ago pop a message that my version of game is wrong)...now that i see new installers if i want to update to 1.31 must i download 6 gb (3 parts ) 1.10-1.31 and apply?....or do i have to reinstall everything again?
The update (1.10-1-31) should work. If you get an error message again I would suggest to repair/update your game with Galaxy or reinstall it.