It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Error [content0]game\gameplay\interactive\housedecorationbase.ws(24): Property 'disableFocusHighlightControl' does not exist in 'W3HouseDecorationBase'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

getting this message now after i installed the patch

*fixed it was my auto loot mod *
Post edited May 30, 2016 by jesterly1
jesterly1: Error [content0]game\gameplay\interactive\housedecorationbase.ws(24): Property 'disableFocusHighlightControl' does not exist in 'W3HouseDecorationBase'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Are you using the galaxy client? If so you can try using the verify files function. If not it might be a case of re-running the installers again to make sure it didnt miss any files out
jesterly1: Error [content0]game\gameplay\interactive\housedecorationbase.ws(24): Property 'disableFocusHighlightControl' does not exist in 'W3HouseDecorationBase'

*fixed it was my auto loot mod *
If you had any mods running, make sure they have been upgraded to the current version of W3. In doubt, delete them.
You have a mod running? I got this all the while I had the 90000encumbered mod running, once I removed it I could play as normal

aint playing until that mod gets updated myself
Post edited May 30, 2016 by PedoPanda
I was playing fine last night with AutoLoot. Turned on my rig this morning and this is what I get as well... Any idea why it just started now? I didn't open GOG to install any new update or anything...