It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A dumb question, but I just wanted to make sure.

I've just purchased the game and am downloading it GoG. It is listed as version 1.10. Patch 1.10 which is huge, is also on the GoG download site. I take it that I do not have to download patch 1.10 since this *is* version 1.10, and that I only have to download patch 1.12? Or am I wrong about that?

Many thanks for your help.
proney: A dumb question, but I just wanted to make sure.

I've just purchased the game and am downloading it GoG. It is listed as version 1.10. Patch 1.10 which is huge, is also on the GoG download site. I take it that I do not have to download patch 1.10 since this *is* version 1.10, and that I only have to download patch 1.12? Or am I wrong about that?

You are correct. You only need the 1.10 installation files (8 parts), and patch 1.12.1.

You should also 'purchase' the free DLC program (you don't have to pay), and download that. If you have Hearts of Stone you also need to download the 1.12 installer for that.

Hickory: You are correct. You only need the 1.10 installation files (8 parts), and patch 1.12.1.

You should also 'purchase' the free DLC program (you don't have to pay), and download that. If you have Hearts of Stone you also need to download the 1.12 installer for that.
The DLC are the "game goodies" such as the Compendium, map, etc?
proney: The DLC are the "game goodies" such as the Compendium, map, etc?
No. The free DLC program is 16 completely free DLC add-ons. Get them here.
proney: The DLC are the "game goodies" such as the Compendium, map, etc?
Hickory: No. The free DLC program is 16 completely free DLC add-ons. Get them here.
Thx much.
FYI If you don't like any of the Free DLC you can disable them separately in the main menu. This mostly comes down to the Alternative Looks. I played like 50 hours with Triss looking absolutely ridiculous before I found out I can turn it off.

Hickory: You are correct. You only need the 1.10 installation files (8 parts), and patch 1.12.1.

Oh my... I was also downloading the 4 parts too. haha
Thank you for this post.