It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any ideas on how to fix this? (See attached images)
Attachments:
theninjastyle: Any ideas on how to fix this? (See attached images)
This actually happened to me in Witcher 2. I closed out the game and restarted and it fixed.
I tried restarting the game and the computer. I also tried loading older saves. It's not loading up the majority of the models (getalt, armor, walls etc). They also dont show in the preview on the right side of the inventory screen.
theninjastyle: I tried restarting the game and the computer. I also tried loading older saves. It's not loading up the majority of the models (getalt, armor, walls etc). They also dont show in the preview on the right side of the inventory screen.
It looks like an whole bunch of textures is missing. Did you had by any chance an few mods installed before updating? If so - make sure there is nothing left in your mods folder. If not, it seems one of your downloads is corrupted or something (although you should not be able to install it then).

If nothing works, then you could consider to remove the game and install it again (I hope you made an backup of your downloaded install files and did not used Galaxy to install your game).
I haven't installed any mods. It just seemed odd that it corrupted old textures. Is there anyway to keep my saves while uninstalling?
Thanks
theninjastyle: I haven't installed any mods. It just seemed odd that it corrupted old textures. Is there anyway to keep my saves while uninstalling?
Thanks
To keep your saves, go to Documents Witcher 3 and copy your gamesaves folder and put it on your desktop or wherever you want then when you've re-installed the game, put your saves back in the folder. Usually when you uninstall you get the option to keep your gamesaves anyway :)

Your texture problem is similar to what I saw playing Skyrim when I ran out of VRam. I got a video card with more VRam and it was fine.
I uninstalled then reinstalled and everything is working properly now. Thanks. It just took a few hours.
I have not had time to play since 1.07 but I am getting this now and can no longer load my saves :(
Attachments:
I assume I have to re-download all the DLC's then?
theninjastyle: Any ideas on how to fix this? (See attached images)
Hi, have you messed with tessellation? Because the second picture looks like you changed the tessellation level outside the game.

If you have some program running to force VSync and other stuff (I use RadeonPro, for example) put "Application Controlled" and see if I helps.

Let me know!
I did re-download the DLC's, sounds like you have some specific files missing, you might be able to get them with Galaxy verify.

I use afterburner and GeForce Experience, but I don't think they control anything in game, just my fan speeds and recommend in game settings. Even though my texture issued have been resolved I am getting intermittent crashing and occasionally the enemies are inanimate .

Such as this pic I took with a wild huntsmen, who must be killed before I can move to the next area, but he just stands there and will not die. I also had problems with some enemies whose energy bars appeared saying -1. They could not be killed either.

I also noticed a major drop in FPS, also strange considering neither my gpu or cpu utilization is high. What was 59-60 is now 52-53 and I have seen it drop as far down as 44 :/

I'm sure I am not the only one with these problems.
Attachments: