It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I downloaded the installer but I had got the following problems during installation:

(yad:17575): Gtk-WARNING **: 14:28:02.805: Error loading icon from file 'yad':
Image file ?yad? contains no data
cat: '.././game/terraformers_Data/resources.assets.resS.split*': No such file or directory
ERROR: Big file installation error, quitting

GOGPostinstall does not stop and a couple of sleep 1s process is happening

If I close the post install window: /homedir/GOG Games/Terraformers/support/postinst.sh: line 12: echo: write error: Broken pipe

And unfortunately the game is unplayeable there are a lots of graphics is missing from it.
I got messages like so in the Player.log file:
async texture load: failed to load terraf_mars_std_8k_diffuse from /homedir/GOG Games/Terraformers/game/terraformers_Data/resources.assets.resS

This is because the resources.assets.resS file is 0 bytes.
Is there any solution for this?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Post edited July 19, 2022 by ayumutg
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same for me.

The 0.7 Version of the installer was 1.6 GB in size, the 0.8 Version ist only 1.1 GB in size. I guess the resource file is simply missing.
After a bit of testing it seems that the installer works fine if you install to a different directory.

You just have to copy the game/terraformers_Data/SavedGames directory from the old install to the new one, so your progress gets imported correctly.

The cause seems to be the postinstall script that remained in the old install directory. It get's executed, although the new installer doesn't require it anymore. The reduced filesize wasn't an issue, that were probably just good optimizations.
macbest.718: After a bit of testing it seems that the installer works fine if you install to a different directory.

You just have to copy the game/terraformers_Data/SavedGames directory from the old install to the new one, so your progress gets imported correctly.

The cause seems to be the postinstall script that remained in the old install directory. It get's executed, although the new installer doesn't require it anymore. The reduced filesize wasn't an issue, that were probably just good optimizations.
I did delete the old Terraformers directory and yes the terraformers_v0_8_51_57974 installer worked fine for me too :)