It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Version 0.610

Notes for today:

UPDATED - Increased the speed of the ore refinery significantly.

UPDATED - Increased drop rate for rifles.

FIXED - When refining, the cargo display in the lower center of the UI in space is updated on a regular basis.

FIXED - In the dialog window, you can now scroll the text by clicking and dragging the text area if text is too long to fit the available space.

FIXED - Scanned planetary bases that are not part of the story content at the Coven home world system and Coven mission star systems have been removed to avoid confusion and fix an error.
StellarTactics: UPDATED - Increased the speed of the ore refinery significantly.
Your definition of "significantly" is spot-on. The new speed seems to be about as fast (maybe a bit faster) than what it used to be after the refining/mining perk... maybe even as fast as having both of them.

Your definition of "never" still leaves me scratching my head, though. Periodically orange enemies appear that are hostile and chase the player indefinitely despite the game hint that enemies will eventually give up if you get far enough away (These NEVER do, unless you leave the sector or enter a station). Are these appearances the "Incursions" that the game options allow you to set the frequency, even turning them off entirely if you prefer - although in my experience turning them off has no effect on how often they appear)? Or does "Incursion" refer to something completely different? Quite honestly, they completely ignore my game option setting. Is this a bug, a confusion on my part as to what the setting applies to, or is it a feature that isn't implemented yet?
Hi Toccatta - There are three events that occur in space.

1) The first is an incursion where you are asked if you want to take a small mission to destroy one or more ships. This event is controlled in the options menu. These ships will not attack or pursue you until you approach them.

2) The second is a hostile attack. In this event, a ship or ships will spawn and attack you. This event is not controlled in the options menu. It happens more frequently in hostile systems - but can happen anywhere. These ships will come after you regardless of where they spawn.

3) The third even type is when you enter a star system from a station or from FTL space. This event is not controlled by the option in the options menu. These ships will come after you regardless of where they spawn. They generally spawn near you.

If you do not want to be harassed while mining, turn incursions on and then accept an incursion far from your mining position. New ships will not spawn and pursue you. Boarding a station or exiting and re-entering a star system could trigger 2 and 3 above. So, accept an incursion when its available and mine in peace.

Hostile ships that are traveling and pass near your ship will always attack.

I'll take a look at the hint and adjust it. I likely wrote that hint a long time ago before adjustments to the event system took place.
Post edited August 04, 2022 by StellarTactics