It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here you can find a stepy by step guide, codes and all tools needed to edit your savegames (1.54) via artmoney:
https://forum.spellforce.info/viewtopic.php?t=121
I don't use or need Process Explorer when using Artmoney with SpellForce. I tried it once (since it was listed as "required"), and maybe that made it easier back in the day, but the Windows 10 Task Manager is more than up to the, well, task of identifying the right .exe.

Fun fact, one that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, and which I discovered by literally reading between the lines in a "complete" SpellForce Artmoney sheet I downloaded from the SpellForce forums back in the day:

Rune Heroes technically have 2 codes - one when it is in the inventory, and another when it is slotted.

For example, code 7326 is listed for rune Hero Chandi (level 43 Warrior).
But code 7327 is for when it is slotted. And this ignores any sort of Avatar level restrictions.

It cannot be placed into the inventory, but it can ble slotted directly into a free rune hero slot.
And once inserted, the game treats it like normal, and you can place any gear she is able to use on her.
Codes for my personal item preferences on Chandi: 2153, 3511, 4455, 4663, 7424

So when Sartarius says "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this rune.", and hands you the level 1 Warrior Cord...you can insert Chandi instead, and watch her go ham on any pesky goblins while sipping a beer at the local tavern. ^^

But if her rune is removed later on...the level 50 requirement comes into play again, so it cannot be reinserted (only placed in the inventory).
Post edited April 08, 2023 by PaladinNO