It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all!

So, I LOVE this game, a classic from my childhood, and I have been playing it a lot lately. However, I'm running into a weird problem.

I was building a large city in both cases (this issue has happened twice now). Everything was going great, everyone is happy, no pollution, great traffic, hospitals/education/police/fire good, making about 20K a year. Then, around the year 2155, my population dries up (about half the map is developed). All my sims leave, I go into the red, and then I get fired.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong! I never remember having this issue "back in the day" when I played this game for hours on end. The only thing that my sims are yelling for are "high tech" industries, and after some research, I am 100% positive I have the conditions for that...all the right ordinances, etc. So I don't know what else to do.

Because this happened in two separate save files around the same year, I'm wondering if there is an issue with an old game on newer hardware? I know older games like 7th Guest have this issue where the AI cannot be beaten at some of the mini games because the processing power is just too much.

Any help is appreciated.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply