It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know what the hell is wrong with these forums since few days.
Here's my post which got somehow deleted above:
Hello!

Key is a reward from this summer sale, but honestly I just don't want and don't need that game. So if anyone is interested here's the key:
YTD7D9EA569F4B
Either use it in your galaxy client or here: https://www.gog.com/redeem/

So grab it if you want, or please leave it for someone else if you're not going to actually play the game.
Have fun :)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Hemaka
Grabbed it, thanks!
YTA99D66DA9793
YT0007E18424D4 as well for anyone who wants it. (As a general courtesy to others, post here if you've taken it. =))
jtgibson: YT0007E18424D4 as well for anyone who wants it. (As a general courtesy to others, post here if you've taken it. =))
I grabbed it. Thanks!
Here's a spare key as I've already got it. Reply if you claim it.

YT9B789C1A56AD
Here's another one: YTA7A4718AE8B7
Another spare key for anyone who wants it:

YTDAF5DC16C15D
The three keys above are used and nobody replied. Tsk tsk tsk.
Plokite_Wolf: The three keys above are used and nobody replied. Tsk tsk tsk.
Those codes were all time-limited promo codes from last year's summer sale; as such, they expired about a month after that sale ended. Given how many SC2k promo codes were floating around the forums at the time, it's possible that at least some of those above expired unredeemed (I'm not sure an expired code gives any different message than a used code on the 'Redeem' page).