It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I delete a special building that you get as a milestone reward will I be able to rebuild it or is it gone forever?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DrRobotussin: If I delete a special building that you get as a milestone reward will I be able to rebuild it or is it gone forever?
Some can be replaced, some are gone forever. I lost my haunted house to a Toxic Cloud and was able to rebuild it, but when I lost my high security prison it was gone for good.
DrRobotussin: If I delete a special building that you get as a milestone reward will I be able to rebuild it or is it gone forever?
Darvin: Some can be replaced, some are gone forever. I lost my haunted house to a Toxic Cloud and was able to rebuild it, but when I lost my high security prison it was gone for good.
I took a risk and tried it out and yes! You can delete rewards. Buildings that are part of trade deals however do not come back and you have to wait for the offer to come back