It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the 1.20 to 1.31 patch won't update my 1.2 PC version?
kinnsy: the 1.20 to 1.31 patch won't update my 1.2 PC version?
I downloaded the patch (1.20 to 1.31) via the website with my browser and it *eventually* patched my 1.2 version of the game. It took ages though, so much so I thought the installer had frozen, anyway I left it and it eventually updated the game to 1.31. What problem are you getting?
kinnsy: the 1.20 to 1.31 patch won't update my 1.2 PC version?
Pajama: I downloaded the patch (1.20 to 1.31) via the website with my browser and it *eventually* patched my 1.2 version of the game. It took ages though, so much so I thought the installer had frozen, anyway I left it and it eventually updated the game to 1.31. What problem are you getting?
I was getting "not compatible with your version" in nice red letters and refused to patch.

I just downloaded the whole game, uninstalled and re-installed the new version.
kinnsy: I was getting "not compatible with your version" in nice red letters and refused to patch.

I just downloaded the whole game, uninstalled and re-installed the new version.
Glad you've got it sorted. All that's needed now is a changelog to let us all know what's been changed! :)
Pajama: Glad you've got it sorted. All that's needed now is a changelog to let us all know what's been changed! :)
The only recent changelog on GOG is for update 1.3.
HypersomniacLive: The only recent changelog on GOG is for update 1.3.
Thanks.
Pajama: Thanks.
I should have added that I've asked for some clarification in the "what did just update?" thread, as a couple of things don't quite add up.