It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

Cannot lauch the program from the desktop. I get the error message that the program could not start correctly (0xc0000022).

When I try to lauch the program via GOG and hit the button PLAY nothing happens. I have tried to reinstall it, and I have tried to change to 98/ME but still the same problem. I run Windows 10.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks
Gitte (Copenhagen, Denmark)
tycoon11: Hi

Cannot lauch the program from the desktop. I get the error message that the program could not start correctly (0xc0000022).

When I try to lauch the program via GOG and hit the button PLAY nothing happens. I have tried to reinstall it, and I have tried to change to 98/ME but still the same problem. I run Windows 10.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks
Gitte (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Okay, this is a common issue now, you could've simply Googled "0xc000022" or looked in this very subforum.

In the Control Panel (not Settings), go to Programs and Features -> Turn Windows Features On and Off. Open the Legacy Components section and tick DirectPlay.
Alternately, if you're trying to run RTC1 or 2, just get OpenRCT2.
Worked thanks!
I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. And I don't have the Legacy Components option in my Turn Windows Features On and Off list.
What should I do now? Neither RCT or TA will run.
barney.649: I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. And I don't have the Legacy Components option in my Turn Windows Features On and Off list.
What should I do now? Neither RCT or TA will run.
Install DirectX 9.0c as a whole.

1. Download DirectX 9.0c redistributable from June 2010 from Microsofts official website.
2. Run directx_Jun2010_redist.exe.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen. This setup will extract the necessary files to the folder of your choosing.
4. Once the setup closes, open the folder to which you extracted the files.
5. Run DXSETUP.exe as administrator and follow the instructions on the screen.
6. Restart your computer.
7. (Optional) Remove the folder with the extracted installation files if you wish to conserve space. This is perfectly harmless, as the files have been installed in the proper system folders.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by Plokite_Wolf