It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A hotfix was released on the 29th of February on Steam but there's no offline installer for said update on the main download page for the GOG version.

Either the main builds already incorporate the update or they forgot to add the update to GOG.

EDIT: Also the build number might be incorrect so ignore the title build.
Post edited March 03, 2024 by Jejsoos
Just downloaded the game today from GOG, but I cannot see the patch either.
GOG, please can you upload the patch?
I have raised a support request.

Thanks
Post edited March 04, 2024 by outrun1974
I have just sent an email to Teyon support. Hopefully things will be updated soon.
No response yet from GOG or Teyon for me yet..!
I had a response from GOG saying they had contacted the product team a few days ago but still no change.

Anyone else heard anything?

What build is showing in the bottom right of the title screen for everyone else?

The latest steam version with what they called patch 4 is:

1.5.0.0 / 00.014.051
Post edited March 15, 2024 by outrun1974
outrun1974: What build is showing in the bottom right of the title screen for everyone else?

1.5.0.0 / 00.014.051
If that's the latest version currently available on Steam then the GOG version might be actually up to date too. Patch #4 must have been added with the 1.0.1.2 (2024-02-23) update then.
Attachments:
rrc1500.jpg (481 Kb)
outrun1974: What build is showing in the bottom right of the title screen for everyone else?

1.5.0.0 / 00.014.051
Berzerk2k2: If that's the latest version currently available on Steam then the GOG version might be actually up to date too. Patch #4 must have been added with the 1.0.1.2 (2024-02-23) update then.
Is that GOG version in the screenshot you attached?

Thanks
outrun1974: Is that GOG version in the screenshot you attached?
Yes it is. Latest available version 1.0.1.2.
outrun1974: Is that GOG version in the screenshot you attached?
Berzerk2k2: Yes it is. Latest available version 1.0.1.2.
That concludes then, looks like it is the latest!
Game get New update)
The update is already bundled in the main offline installer builds but there's no patch available for people with the previous build.