It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game needs more gibs, I'm thinking like Serious Sam 3 level of gibbs or higher. MORE, MORE I SAY!!!!!!!!
BlueSharkCZ: I am getting "Someone is already logged in from a different IP" after this patch.

On unrelated note, the guy asking about UK server must indeed be thrilled about server in Australia, that ping will be delightful. :D

EDIT: Login works fine now.
You must be psychic!
YAY NEW UPDATE!!
Awesome news can't wait until they add bots, :P
AshMac289: Where can you download the patch for 1.0.1
blackmantis: Hi Ashmac289

You can find this by logging into your GOG.com account, then hovering your mouse over "My Account" along the top of the gog site, and clicking "My Games" on the drop down menu.

Scroll down to Rise of the Triad in your games collection and click on it, then look in the games downloads for "Universal update 2.0.1 [6mb]". Hope this helps!
tbirdo: Why does it have to be downloaded off of GoG? I thought it would use the update button on the launcher.
blackmantis: Hi Tbirdo

We decided to end our Patching Server partnership since it took too long for them to ship the patch. We entered a partnership with GOG instead, and as a result, the patch is now hosted in the gog game inventory under Rise of the Triad.
Just wanted to voice my appreciation for what you guys are doing. You made a very fun, very awesome game, and although it's got a fair number of issues, I appreciate the fact that you're trying to solve them and are communicating with the community.
yes i am loving this game, thank you very much :D
Is it normal that I had an update notification for RoTT last night (About 9 hours ago), but when I opened the game, the same contents were there (Installer, Patch and extras), with no "new" flag next to anything?
DrIstvaan: Is it normal that I had an update notification for RoTT last night (About 9 hours ago), but when I opened the game, the same contents were there (Installer, Patch and extras), with no "new" flag next to anything?
Could be something left over from the recent site update.
Magmarock: Awesome news can't wait until they add bots, :P

El Oshcuro [developer] Jul 31, 2013 @ 8:08am
We're hoping to get them in SOON.
Straight from the horses mouth ^_^