It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to play it, using a 360 game pad....any luck?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
you can try a software called joytokey: http://www-en.jtksoft.net/
with this software you can relocate keyboard keys to your gamepad.
i haven't tried it in rott, yet. but in all other cases it works fine!
i just tried it. in combination with above mentioned joytokey software it works pretty fine. i just finished first level with my xbox 360 controller!
without joytokey (joystick settings ingame), my xbox 360 conroller didn't work. so you have to use this joytokey software.
keep joystick/joypad controls deactevated ingame and redirect the keyboard keys to the gamepad as mentioned above.
Look at his thread title.
honx: i just tried it. in combination with above mentioned joytokey software it works pretty fine. i just finished first level with my xbox 360 controller!
without joytokey (joystick settings ingame), my xbox 360 conroller didn't work. so you have to use this joytokey software.
keep joystick/joypad controls deactevated ingame and redirect the keyboard keys to the gamepad as mentioned above.
Sort of weird that there isn't any first-party software....when Microsoft
had the Sidewinder Joystick and gampad, they had mapping software...
...wonder if that old software would work....
lucentv: Look at his thread title.
the ingame "gamepad support" doesn't work with the xbox 360 controller, so it showed him some kind of solution.
so, where's the problem?
GlassAgate: Sort of weird that there isn't any first-party software....when Microsoft
had the Sidewinder Joystick and gampad, they had mapping software...
...wonder if that old software would work....
really sad, that some kind of software isn't part of the controller-software nowadays.
about the old software, you could have a try! :D
Post edited July 11, 2013 by honx
Just enabling the controller option did it for me(360 wireless controller) but I have a question. is there a button to listen to the briefings between missions? or that can only be done with the mouse.