It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.0.2 takes extremely long to install and generates error logs when installing. I've tried to reinstall the whole game and apply the patch to a fresh install, and the problem persists.
The attached patch log was generated by the patch installer. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
My PC is a Intel Core2Duo 6300 (2*1.86 Ghz) with 2GB RAM, GeForce 440 graphics card, Windows XP SP 3.
Can I send the whole patch log to a support mail adress (since you can't attach zip files here)?
Attachments:
Post edited August 14, 2013 by spillblood
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same here, patch don't work and generate a lot of errors "Incorrect version of..." . Haven't tried reinstalling yet.
spillblood: Patch 1.0.2 takes extremely long to install and generates error logs when installing. I've tried to reinstall the whole game and apply the patch to a fresh install, and the problem persists.
The attached patch log was generated by the patch installer. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
My PC is a Intel Core2Duo 6300 (2*1.86 Ghz) with 2GB RAM, GeForce 440 graphics card, Windows XP SP 3.
Can I send the whole patch log to a support mail adress (since you can't attach zip files here)?
Just copy and paste the contents or attach it as a .txt file as you can attach up to 5 files at a time when sending a support email.

Please follow this link:

http://www.gog.com/support/contact
Reinstalled and erased previous folders (also in my documents) and installed correctly.
After some waiting it installed, but generated an error log nonetheless. I have sent you a support inquiry, but the support page doesn't allow to upload .txt-files, just checked again, it only allows picture uploads.
@javihyuga: Does that mean you've deleted your full user data? Don't want to do that because I'd lose all my progress.

EDIT: Tried it again, deleted all files in Users folder except the savegames before reinstalling, installed the game and applied the patch. It still takes pretty long to install, but no error log was generated and the patching was successful. Maybe it's caused by some configuration files in the Users folder.

EDIT 2: The new version runs a bit smoother than the release version and the version with the first patch, and it's great that the mouse smoothing was disabled, it controls much better now. I always though that the mouse control felt a bit strange and off, now I know why. Without smoothing you can aim much better.
Post edited August 14, 2013 by spillblood