It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This questions for those who already have bought this game on GOG. I am still hesistant whether to buy here or on Steam, regarding the delays GOG frequently has with updates.
(However, the developer wrote in this Forum on March 1: "1. Updates are always pushed at the same time on all platforms, but Steam is the only one with the Experimental branch, which is updated several times a week.".)
pereh: This questions for those who already have bought this game on GOG. I am still hesistant whether to buy here or on Steam, regarding the delays GOG frequently has with updates.
(However, the developer wrote in this Forum on March 1: "1. Updates are always pushed at the same time on all platforms, but Steam is the only one with the Experimental branch, which is updated several times a week.".)
The last changelog is from May 03 2019 (Patch notes are in the Changelog "Sticky" thread at the top in this subforum). The offline installer version is 1.0.1.0701a for me right now. The version number from May 03 2019 says 1.0:0305b. So I am assuming we may have a newer version already, but without a changelog entry, since I downloaded the new 1.0.1.0701a version either yesterday or the day before that (I already had downloaded 1.0:0305b days before that).
Post edited May 09, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
Due to the incredibly smaller community on GoG and lack of tools to help me with this, all patchnotes and updates are on Steam. Please check this section often to stay up-to-date: https://steamcommunity.com/app/671440/allnews/