It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To put it simply, all my ships are gone, every hull I ether got from missions or researched are now no longer researched and everything I bought or owned isn't there anymore. Doesn't appear that equipment has been effected.

The issue I was having with the shop on a multi-monitor set is fixed though.
Did you fix this problem? If not, I'll continue to wait for a fixed, 9.99 version.
n_skid11: To put it simply, all my ships are gone, every hull I ether got from missions or researched are now no longer researched and everything I bought or owned isn't there anymore. Doesn't appear that equipment has been effected.

Hmm very strange, now one else has reported this happening with the patch. My best guess is that the hullUnlockData save file either got corrupted or deleted by accident. Can you still research and buy the ships that you lost?
n_skid11: To put it simply, all my ships are gone, every hull I ether got from missions or researched are now no longer researched and everything I bought or owned isn't there anymore. Doesn't appear that equipment has been effected.

miniplush: Hmm very strange, now one else has reported this happening with the patch. My best guess is that the hullUnlockData save file either got corrupted or deleted by accident. Can you still research and buy the ships that you lost?
I can confirm that researching and buying a ship I lost does still work, so I'm guessing corruption is probably the cause.