It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have only one wish. Can anyone send link to first savegame in first level after loading screen (at the begining of the main game)? My Prey (2017) doesn't work properly and after loading screen at the begining of the game I receive critical crash to Win10: "Attempt to read from address 0x0000000000100000 The memory could not be "read"...
Save games from other players works very well (Moncrash also works very well from start to end), but this savegames are from the end of the game. I Think that the problem is at the first ingame movie. Help me :)
The problem is solved. If You have error: Attempt to read from address 0x0000000000100000 The memory could not be "read", reinstal the game to other disc. Previosly my Prey installation was on standard disc D, when I reinstal Prey to C (SSD disc with Win10), error is solved.