It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I start the game the menu goes bonkers it keeps scrolling down and i dont know why, I dissconect the cables and it keeps doing it.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
hercufles: When I start the game the menu goes bonkers it keeps scrolling down and i dont know why, I dissconect the cables and it keeps doing it.
I am having the exact same issue. I wish that there was a solution but there doesn't seem to be. I just uninstalled the game. =(
hercufles: When I start the game the menu goes bonkers it keeps scrolling down and i dont know why, I dissconect the cables and it keeps doing it.
totaldepravity: I am having the exact same issue. I wish that there was a solution but there doesn't seem to be. I just uninstalled the game. =(
I did that too to bad the community is so active here.
Just disable it and use a keyboard emulator.

To disable: Select game> Click MORE> Manage Installation> Show Folder> Open 'dosboxPRAY.conf' with a text editor> Scroll down to or ctrl+f 'joysticktype=auto' > and change the 'auto' to 'none'. Now you just configure your kb emulator. I use JoyToKey. I assume steam controller would work as well.
I set the joystick to fcs, timed to false. after configurating the keys (tfgh to arrow keys makes more sense) I assigned to keyboard to player 1. With control - F1 I assigned to gamepad keys to the keyboard. Everything seems fine but I can jump only vertically with my XBOX One controller. Keybord commands only can jump forward. It is not possible to jump back and forward, and probably to execute many moves.
Anyone managed to get the controls going? What did you do? Different controller or different DOSBox configuration or in game configuration?
Having the same issue, I'm curious what platform are you guys on.
Lokuas: Just disable it and use a keyboard emulator.

To disable: Select game> Click MORE> Manage Installation> Show Folder> Open 'dosboxPRAY.conf' with a text editor> Scroll down to or ctrl+f 'joysticktype=auto' > and change the 'auto' to 'none'. Now you just configure your kb emulator. I use JoyToKey. I assume steam controller would work as well.
OH MY GOI YOU FIXED IT! UwU ;*