It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Galaxy just updated. Still no patch notes from Owlcat, but their developers are talking about a scheduled 1.08 fix. Don't know why there's no info forthcoming. This is sloppy. Very sloppy.

Fasolka talking about a fix for Linzi throneroom camera bug:
"Upd: checked, this is a known bug, it is scheduled for the 1.0.8 hotfix. "
Post edited October 08, 2018 by Hickory
kotarsis on Discord

Another bit of news related to the 1.0.6 patch issue: Dear Pathfinders, we are working very hard to deliver a new version of the game that will fix the save files that were affected by the stat stacking issue from 1.0.6. We’re testing this fix thoroughly, because the issue proved to be a tricky one (as you undoubtedly know). The ETA for news on this is today, 9.00 PM Moscow time (GMT +3).

---
Dear Pathfinders, the update that fixes save files corrupted by 1.0.6. will go live in about an hour. Please keep in mind that the first loading of your save file could take time (from 3 to 7 minutes, as our tests show), as the game will convert it to fix the stacked bonuses problem.
Hickory: Galaxy just updated. Still no patch notes from Owlcat, but their developers are talking about a scheduled 1.08 fix. Don't know why there's no info forthcoming. This is sloppy. Very sloppy.

In this cases you have to look at steam. Sometimes there you can find the info.

"Update on fixing the save files that were affected by the stat stacking issue from 1.0.6. Right now we’re testing the fix, because the issue proved to be a tricky one. The ETA for news on this is today, 9.00 PM Moscow time (GMT +3).

Upd: update will go live in about an hour.
Please keep in mind that the first loading of your save file could take time (from 3 to 7 minutes, as our tests show), as the game will convert it to fix the stacked bonuses problem. "

https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1730963192550808923/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1730963192550800891/
Hickory: Galaxy just updated. Still no patch notes from Owlcat, but their developers are talking about a scheduled 1.08 fix. Don't know why there's no info forthcoming. This is sloppy. Very sloppy.

dessoul: In this cases you have to look at steam. Sometimes there you can find the info.
I had that info four hours before this thread.
https://www.gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/update_incoming/post16

There is no patch notes, that is my point. The info being trickled in Steam threads is partial noise only. Owlcat needs to get a grip and put out proper patch notes.
6 minute wait? Hmm.. I guess I'll try that. I don't want to start over. The game is long enough. Heh.
Didn't work. :(
The same here. Too far into the game to have it not load.
rebelABH: The same here. Too far into the game to have it not load.
Everything works in my game. I can load, the game is runs much faster since the last patch.
The only thing not really working at the moment is, when i quit, then i have to shut down the program.

There are some smaller bugs, but no game breaking bug:

- two smaller areas cannot be explored, as you stuck at the beginning. You can only exit.
- a few missions are strange, like the milita in Varnhold: nothing is there.