It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game was updated to v1.03 on 13/02/2015.

It may not be a huge update but many mods require this version in order to work.

Any plans to release this patch anytime soon?
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Morinn
Morinn: The game was updated to v1.03 on 13/02/2015.

It may not be a huge update but many mods require this version in order to work.

Any plans to release this patch anytime soon?
Shouldn't be long now. There was word of it coming out by the end of last week, and then a pretty weird delete bug surfaced, which looks resolved now. If I had to guess, I'd expect it to come out next week the latest - but I'm only guessing. ;)

Btw, some mods, like Mmod, offer two versions, the one compatible with the last stable build, and the one compatible with the newest test version. All in all, I think most finished and updated mods aside from Extended NeoScav should be playable with v1.00, one way or another. So if I were you, I'd shop around for some different mods while waiting.
I'll wait for it then since I'm currently using an old version of Extended NeoScav.

Thanks for the answer linibot.
and now we should be asking for 1.04.

Don't worry, this isn't the only game that is late on updates. They're literally ignoring me on all fronts when it comes to another game that's pretty far behind.
Yeah, PAX East did delay things a bit. V1.04 has been upgraded to stable now though and pushed to all channels. I'm not entirely sure it got through to GOG yet, but if it hasn't it should very soon.