It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

and this game is before the return window. I've had it for 3 days, Never got a chance to play it, and am still reluctant to asks for a refund as it looks like a good game.
the file that is deteted is by Malwarebytes a high profile scanner, or I'd ignor it as a FP. It is also detected by Virustotal as another malware program that liberates hackers into your PC for various reasons. And Rkill, just now(in safemode after resetting all browsers to default) has detected a certain "(PID: 3668) {UP-HEUR} in "onedrive" and the user
\temp file as a PID: 3040) {T-HEUR}
too much evidence stands against the exe file in question, NECRONO.EXE located in the game's folder on D:\GOG GAMES\NECR...MICON\NECRONO.EXE(not in all caps but for purpose of malware bytes report I put it that way, cannot copy/paste I copyed it by hand and eye. replacec "..." with Necronomicon.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply