It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any purchases care to verify this please? The version I got from their site a long time ago required a serial code to play online, is this present in the GoG version too?
Yes, a personal serial number is provided (Warband)
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Ovocean
Ovocean: Yes, a personal serial number is provided (Warband)
Thanks, that's a shame, would have been a repurchase if it wasn't required.
So does Warband prompt for the key on launch like other versions?
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Arkose
Arkose: So does Warband prompt for the key on launch like other versions?
I'm checking once my Download is done. I hope it's not the case because wouldn't that be against the almighty DRM-Free code?
Arkose: So does Warband prompt for the key on launch like other versions?
I'm able to start the game and get into the tutorial without any issues. That key might just be for online multiplayer. (like with other games where a key is present)
BillyMaysFan59: I'm able to start the game and get into the tutorial without any issues. That key might just be for online multiplayer. (like with other games where a key is present)
Ah, cool, so GOG did get around the prompt as usual. Thanks.
Now I can definitely confirm that the serial key is indeed only for multiplayer, as I tried joining a server, and needed to enter a key. Whilst with single player (offline gaming), I'm able to do pretty much anything.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59