It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, the headline says it all. I tried it on my 2010 iMac and my 2011 MacBook Air, but in both cases upon starting, the Lords Of Xulima icon bounces a couple of times, is then replaces by MacLOX bearing the typical Terminal icon and then - nothing?

Did I miss some hardware spec?

Best regards,
Martin
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Well, it seemed that either my computer is too slow or else, but after a stunning three minutes of seemingly stand-still the game loaded...
MooseMeister.605: Well, it seemed that either my computer is too slow or else, but after a stunning three minutes of seemingly stand-still the game loaded...
I had the same problem, had given up on the game for a few weeks and played something else. Saw this post and let it just run, and it started after a few minutes of appearing to be frozen. Thanks!