It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is / was there a patch available to upgrade from Version 1.0.0.3 (Windows)? I only see patches from 1.0.0.4 as base onwards but run ver 1.0.0.3

OR do I have to download the complete setup again? And if so: will my savegames be kept?
This question / problem has been solved by nejedlyimage
Sir.John: Is / was there a patch available to upgrade from Version 1.0.0.3 (Windows)? I only see patches from 1.0.0.4 as base onwards but run ver 1.0.0.3

OR do I have to download the complete setup again? And if so: will my savegames be kept?
i've downloaded the complete setup again and those little patches and had no problem with savegames from previous version...
Post edited September 21, 2018 by nejedly
Sir.John: Is / was there a patch available to upgrade from Version 1.0.0.3 (Windows)? I only see patches from 1.0.0.4 as base onwards but run ver 1.0.0.3

Savegames should survive updates.

This is where they are if you want to make a backup to be sure:
Windows:
savegames are located in the folder C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games

Mac:
YOUR_USERNAME:Library:Application Support:Lamplight City

Linux:
/home/my_user/.local/share/Lamplight City
or
~/.local/share/Lamplight City
Thanks to both of you for your kind and helpful replies. I'll download the complete setup again, then.

Edit: I can confirm that updating 1.0.0.3 (Standard Installation) with v1.0.0.7 (Standard Installation) by simply overwriting stuff works flawlessly and keeps your savegames intact
Post edited September 22, 2018 by Sir.John