It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In October 2021, in the Steam Community forums for the game, Kotan, listed as developer, made a few posts describing how "the project team has broken up and we no longer have people to support the game."

[EN] General Discussions > PINNED: FAQ, post #9 by Kotan
https://steamcommunity.com/app/783170/discussions/0/1742231705659987229/#c3117046178135068298

Events and Announcements > Indie Cup Celebration Sale, posts #14 (in Russian) and #15 by Kotan.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/783170/eventcomments/3085520348624457637/#c3085520348628074595

I made this topic for people to be aware what they're getting into and stop hoping for fixes. Somewhere in the Steam forums someone (I believe Kotan, too lazy too check) mentioned that for legal reasons they can't release the source code, so the game will remain as is (unless modders adopt it, AFAIK it hasn't happened).

I know you didn't ask, but in case anyone's wondering: I'm not happy about this game failing, but people deserve to know the game they have/plan to have is not going to get any better and some people have found game-breaking bugs.

Edit: Argh, after creating this topic I noticed this was already mentioned by bqwert1 in "While waiting for patch 1.8...".
Can't link because I'm in Galaxy, sorry.
Post edited April 08, 2022 by kanamor392
Many thanks for the Info.
With this i could do a last check if at least the Bugs that made me Stuck a patched but...nope.
Another Game that could be great into the Trahcan
I wish they would at least allow them to release the source code so modders could fix it or something, since it's obvious they're never going to do it. This is likely on the publisher not the devs (legal reasons - they own the game).

Such a shame, the atmosphere in this game was really good. The mechanics were a tad janky, the RPG progression pretty lame, but it was an interesting game with an interesting plot (even though it didn't make much sense).

Can't believe how they left it though. There are still segments where quests and people's conversations are in Russian and not translated! Many patches after this was pointed out too...
Post edited May 16, 2022 by squid830