It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm just wondering if the game supports ultrawide monitors in the indicated resolution (3440x1440). Anyone have success running the game with those settings?
This question / problem has been solved by WisePrimateimage
I'll warn you:
Most people won't answer questions on this forum. You'll receive more answers on the Steam forum for this game. I've noticed that problem for many games. Their Steam forums are active while their GOG forums aren't.

So, even if you have the GOG version, you should ask your questions here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/783170/discussions/

I cannot verify that your desired resolution will work, because my monitor supports a maximum resolution of 1360 x 768, but I found this line inside of a packaged file of this game:
+SupportedResolutions=(X=3440,Y=1440,Z=0)

After I checked that, I tried to use the "Dynamic Super Resolution" feature of my Nvidia graphics card to check the available resolutions that are larger than what my screen is capable of. I saw "3440 x 1440" available as a selectable option in the settings menu of this game. I didn't activate it because my graphics card is too slow to use it well, so I was afraid that my computer would break, but I can verify that it's a selectable option.
Post edited April 05, 2021 by WisePrimate
WisePrimate: I'll warn you:
Most people won't answer questions on this forum. You'll receive more answers on the Steam forum for this game. I've noticed that problem for many games. Their Steam forums are active while their GOG forums aren't.

So, even if you have the GOG version, you should ask your questions here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/783170/discussions/

I cannot verify that your desired resolution will work, because my monitor supports a maximum resolution of 1360 x 768, but I found this line inside of a packaged file of this game:
+SupportedResolutions=(X=3440,Y=1440,Z=0)

After I checked that, I tried to use the "Dynamic Super Resolution" feature of my Nvidia graphics card to check the available resolutions that are larger than what my screen is capable of. I saw "3440 x 1440" available as a selectable option in the settings menu of this game. I didn't activate it because my graphics card is too slow to use it well, so I was afraid that my computer would break, but I can verify that it's a selectable option.
Thanks for the help. I will continue to ask questions and remain at least nominally active on the GOG forums because the Steam forums engage in an excessive degree of censorship, which I find loathsome, so I prefer to participate in the GOG forums instead where possible. In cases where I can't get an answer here I might resort to the Steam forums.