It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every video or screenshot I've seen of this game has a HUD that displays altitude, speed and heading. When I play, that HUD is not there and I can't find an option to turn it on.

Is it a bug or am I missing something obvious? I've scoured the internet and come up empty.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
In the difficulty settings there is 'no speedbar" and "realistic navigation", make sure the toggleswithes are off.
Strijkbout: In the difficulty settings there is 'no speedbar" and "realistic navigation", make sure the toggleswithes are off.
Thank you for the response.

Those options are turned off, but no luck. I tried turning all the difficulty options off just to see if one of them was the culprit, but still no HUD.

I'm using a laptop, which has caused me some other issues (ie: the ESC key didn't work until I specified it's function in the .ini file). Could it be related to that? Specifically, is there a key to turn the HUD on/off (I've searched, but can't find anything)? Maybe that key isn't registering correctly.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by soundhole