It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've recently lost my DVD version of '46 and I want to know if it can be modded like the hard copy.
I constantly go on allaircraftarcade and grab mods that enhance and improve the game, such as better engine/gun sounds, 6DoF support, improved effects like fires and gun muzzle flashes.
At AAA they have a unified installer that adds all this. For the DVD, you simply point it at the default installation point and it works. Will it work if I point it to the gog installation point?
This question / problem has been solved by Aliasalphaimage
I can't see a reason why it wouldn't, GOG games tend to install in a manner identical to regular retail games (other than drm) and function as the retail versions do. The exceptions being the really old ones that use scummvm or dosbox but thats not relevant here.
The Freespace 2 mods work with the GOG version of FS2, Jagged Alliance 2 mods work with the GOG version of JA2, Fallout mods work withthe GOG versions of Fallout so I'd say that there's no reason to think the IL2 1946 ones won't
I haven't got the GOG version myself so i can't DEFINITELY say yes but I'd personally be buying it with every expectation of them working.
Post edited March 30, 2009 by Aliasalpha
Thanks Aliasalpha, I have FS2 and it's fantastic mods and should of known that every thing would be ok.
Maybe the people here can arrange a Hyperlobby get together sometime? My online name is CPS_Fake
i just bought this game for the first time... anyone have any mods they'd suggest to get?
just get the AAA community installer at www.allaircraftarcade.com.
that should have about everything...