It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just downloaded IL 2 Sturmovik 1946 via the GoG downloader. Have four files I don't know what to do with. When I open or click on them I get code. What am I supposed to do with that? I have a setup file but same thing. I'm pretty sure it's easy but has me totally mystified.
You should have a file called a setup_il2sturmovik.exe or something close to that. You just need to put all the files you downloaded into the same folder with that file and double click on the the setup file.
If its missing its .exe extension you can try renaming it to add the .exe at the end.
Thanks for the reply! Yep, that was the problem. No .exe for some reason. Followed your advice and added the extension and installed perfectly. No idea why it wasn't there in the 1st place.
Ralackk: You should have a file called a setup_il2sturmovik.exe or something close to that. You just need to put all the files you downloaded into the same folder with that file and double click on the the setup file.
If its missing its .exe extension you can try renaming it to add the .exe at the end.
JUmpmule: Thanks for the reply! Yep, that was the problem. No .exe for some reason. Followed your advice and added the extension and installed perfectly. No idea why it wasn't there in the 1st place.

The gog downloader can be a bit broken at times, your normally better off downloading using the browser if possible.