It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Available from the 1C forum
[url=]http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10276[/url]
Attachments:
409.jpg (310 Kb)
Thanks for the heads-up! +1
Wow, didnt think this game would receive another update, thanks for letting us know.
So the version from GOG is 4.08 right - Do Gog tend to update their distribution after a while when a new patch of an old game is out?
Also I'm guessing the AAA Unified Installer won't work with this?
Post edited October 14, 2009 by Pathduck
Pathduck: Do Gog tend to update their distribution after a while when a new patch of an old game is out?

Yes, we do. :)
I just downloaded IL-2 this afternoon. Does the current GoG download include this patch?
If not, can we download and install this patch or do we need a "GoG" patch version?
I keep trying to edit this post, but strange things keep happening. I think I must have accidentally clicked on the report post icon. (It needs to be larger for my old eyes.)
Post edited November 12, 2009 by WyleCoyote
WyleCoyote: I just downloaded IL-2 this afternoon. Does the current GoG download include this patch?
If not, can we download and install this patch or do we need a "GoG" patch version?

No. You can find out easily enough by simply running the game. If it says 4.08m in the corner when loading, then it's the old version. If it says 4.09m, then it's the new one.
Yes, I asked the GOG team the same thing and they said it's fine, since it doesn't contain a new .exe file. Some users (myself included) are having trouble getting it to run - the issue is in two updated dll files that some audio hardware is having trouble with. If it doesn't run, you can download the old versions of these here. That should clear it up.
There should be no problem to patch GOG.com IŁ-2 to 4.09m... Though starting tomorrow (Warsaw time) there should be no need as 4.09m version will be uploaded late today.
Cool Tirpitz, you guys are the best :)
Well it's been a couple of days and the page still says it's 4.08m. :-\
Sordid: Well it's been a couple of days and the page still says it's 4.08m. :-\

Ups... Now everything should fine. :P
Sordid: Well it's been a couple of days and the page still says it's 4.08m. :-\
Tirpitz: Ups... Now everything should fine. :P

Nice. :) Does it include the 4.09 skin pack or does that need to be installed separately?
Sordid: Nice. :) Does it include the 4.09 skin pack or does that need to be installed separately?

Yes, all is included except the dedicated server.
Sordid: Nice. :) Does it include the 4.09 skin pack or does that need to be installed separately?
Tirpitz: Yes, all is included except the dedicated server.

Excellent, thank you. :D